Forum » General » Newbie Forum » Modeldesire

Modeldesire

• ZARIHS RETOUCHER said:
    udor photography said:

I do like the overall look and feel of the site... the only thing that I am bumping against is the "desire" in the site name... You all may have thought hard about the name and I may not know the reasoning behind it, but, it sounds more like a dating site... I am a newbie here..., so please take what I say with a grain of salt!

This post was edited by udor photography at March 18, 2012 6:47:48 AM PDT
    It comes with model so Desire sounds good to me

LOL :)

March 22, 2012 5:20 AM PDT
  • Totally love here , I login everyday
      March 21, 2012 9:15 PM PDT
  • Robert Goldsmith said:
    Site has a nice "look/feel", refreshing compared to the frustrations with ** it's obsolete graphics restrictions and impossible search... Gotta start somewhere! Best wishes!
    100% true
      March 21, 2012 9:10 PM PDT
  • udor photography said:

I do like the overall look and feel of the site... the only thing that I am bumping against is the "desire" in the site name... You all may have thought hard about the name and I may not know the reasoning behind it, but, it sounds more like a dating site... I am a newbie here..., so please take what I say with a grain of salt!

This post was edited by udor photography at March 18, 2012 6:47:48 AM PDT
    It comes with model so Desire sounds good to me
      March 21, 2012 9:09 PM PDT
  • I do like the overall look and feel of the site... the only thing that I am bumping against is the "desire" in the site name... You all may have thought hard about the name and I may not know the reasoning behind it, but, it sounds more like a dating site... I am a newbie here..., so please take what I say with a grain of salt!

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 18, 2012 6:47 AM PDT
      March 18, 2012 6:47 AM PDT
  • Site has a nice "look/feel", refreshing compared to the frustrations with ** it's obsolete graphics restrictions and impossible search... Gotta start somewhere! Best wishes!
      March 7, 2012 4:15 AM PST
  • We are working hard to build our community and we also hope our members will tell a friend as well.

Thanks Paul
      February 7, 2012 8:19 AM PST
  • I like it. Now you just need to get some more traffic and activity.

Paul.
    www.photographybyriddell.co.u
      February 1, 2012 6:25 AM PST
  • To all that have asked. We now have made it possible to spruce up your bio by enabling HTML code, images, line breaks etc. just click on edit profile and make changes you like.
      January 30, 2012 6:49 PM PST
  • awesome site Jim

This post was edited by Rahul tk at November 30, 2011 6:15 AM PST
      November 30, 2011 6:13 AM PST
  • Michael,
    Portfolios are viewed by clicking on a members name. In there, you can view all of their port and work. There in not way to create an all in one portfolio but this is something we are working on. Thanks for your suggestion.
      November 27, 2011 7:49 PM PST
  • are there any ways to view portfolios? not really understanding what this site really has to offer than a "fashion" facebook...
      November 27, 2011 1:36 PM PST
  • Tim O'Meara said:
    lol. look, the fourm pages honor line feeds ;)

When you post a new forum or quote a topic you have all the options to use html code or bbc code. Replying on the "quick reply" does not give you that option.

October 17, 2011 4:09 PM PDT
  • Tim, thanks for all your suggestions we will try to get some info on this and let you know.
      October 17, 2011 11:20 AM PDT
  • lol. look, the fourm pages
    honor
    line
    feeds
    ;)
      October 17, 2011 11:12 AM PDT
  • One more thing: in the members section it;d be nice to see/change the radius around the zip code filter.

and the images in the results view are not the correct aspect ratio
      October 17, 2011 11:11 AM PDT
  • just that the 'about me' section should honor the line feeds in the text area input. that way we can at least format things a little bit.
      October 17, 2011 11:08 AM PDT
  • Thank you Tim, what do you mean by line feeds? A line to separate each section?

This post was edited by Demetrios Photography at October 17, 2011 6:50 AM PDT
      October 17, 2011 6:49 AM PDT
  • Hey- great start.
    one thing; it's be nice to have at least line feeds in the "about me" section of the profile. w/o them things arereallyhardtoread ;)
      October 16, 2011 11:48 PM PDT
  • Thank you David, I'm looking for feedback from people and suggestions. There is a suggestions forum you are welcome to post your thoughts. Also please invite a friend or two :)

Thanks David
      September 22, 2011 8:03 AM PDT
  • Looks very promising, Just lemme know what I can do to help out
      September 22, 2011 3:44 AM PDT
    Tell us what you think.
      August 25, 2011 6:55 AM PDT