Ans: Sponsored Stories are social ads that enable you to get more distribution and visibility for user interaction with your content from this community. These always include stories of relevant actions by viewer's friends on your content. Example: Viewer's friends Liking your content. With Sponsored Stories, viewers will be able to Like your content inline on-the-spot. Such Like actions will lead to a viral promotion of your content as your Sponsored Story will then also be viewable to the viewer’s friends.
Sponsored Stories will appear in their highly visible blocks in the columns of this community. They are different from Community Ads, and including them with your Community Ad campaign for your content will amplify the actions your target audience takes with your ads.
Ans: There are 5 quick steps to create Sponsored Stories :
- Choose the best ad package for your requirements. See which one gives you the best options according to your needs
- Choose the content for which you want to create Sponsored Stories
- Target your Sponsored Stories by defining who you want to reach with them, and set a schedule for your Sponsored Stories if you want
- Review your Sponsored Stories to see if everything is fine and looks good
- Make payment for your Sponsored Stories if required
- Including Sponsored Stories with your Community Ad campaign for your content will amplify the actions your target audience takes with your ads.
Ans: First, ensure that you have selected the right Ad Package for your Sponsored Stories. The package should allow advertising for your desired content type. Secondly, ensure that you have created some content of the type that you have chosen.
Ans: The Sponsored Stories of your content will be displayed to users if any of their friends has interacted with your content, and if the user has not already Liked your content. Now once this user Likes your content, his friends will also become eligible to view the Sponsored Stories. This is how your Sponsored Stories and your content will be virally distributed to more and more people with a single Like, thus acting as word-of-mouth recommendation.
Ans: Sponsored Stories appear organically as a result of user actions on your content. Thus, the number of impressions that you can receive for your Sponsored Stories is dependent on the number of stories about your content. This may cause fluctuations in the number of impressions you are receiving. For this reason, we recommend using a combination of Community Ads and Sponsored Stories to promote your content.